Feed Truck Driver
This position operates a late model straight truck to deliver feed to customers in the surrounding area.
Duties of the Feed Truck Driver Position
- Deliver feed to customers in surrounding area
- Comply with traffic laws and operate equipment in a safe manner
- Ensure that the equipment is maintained and complies with DOT regulation
- Provide great customer service
- Perform accurate record keeping
- Assist team members in other areas as needed
Requirements for this position
- High School Diploma/GED
- Maintenance and mechanical skills
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Class A or B CDL with health card and acceptable MVR
- Experience preferred but will train the right candidate
This position is responsible for operating large equipment to do custom fertilizer and chemical application.
Duties of the position include:
- Operates technologically advanced machinery to spread fertilizer and agricultural chemicals.
- Maintain facility, equipment and rolling stock.
- Perform accurate record keeping.
- Drives tender truck.
- Perform yard maintenance including driveways, mowing, weed control, and snow removal.
- Assist team members in other areas as needed.
Requirements for the position include:
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to obtain a Class A CDL
- Ability to obtain required commercial application certifications.
- Maintenance and mechanical skills.
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work overtime as needed, including some evenings and weekends.